If you are already licensed in MA, ME or NH, you may be able to get a like-kind license (e.g., salesperson to salesperson, broker to broker) in the other states by taking only their state law exam (typically 40 questions).  This is called an education waiver in MA and reciprocity in NH and ME.  It allows you a waiver of both the education requirement and the National part of the exam.  We offer  classes to prepare people for the state exam in NH and a correspondence course to prepare people for the state exam in MA.  You will need to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the state that you are already licensed in, and then, register to take the exam in the state that you want to be licensed in.  Our classes are optional, but are usually taken to help the licensee pass the exam.  Let us know your specific situation to see if you qualify for reciprocity.


NH State Law Classes


New Hampshire State Law Class

· Friday night, July 19, 2019, 5:00 pm

· Friday night, Sept. 20, 2019, 5:00 pm

· Friday night, Nov. 22, 2019, 5:00 pm


     Click here for a registration form.



MA State Law Correspondence Course


     Click here to register to receive materials.


NOTE:  If you have ever held a MA license - It never expires and this course may not be for you.  Call us first.





NOTE: Maine has 3 levels - Sales Agent, Associate broker and Principal broker.  The Sales agent classification is a temporary one for someone getting into the business and it is only good for a limited time and one must move up to the Associate Broker level.  A ME Associate Broker has reciprocity with NH and becomes a NH Salesperson.  A ME Principal Broker has reciprocity with NH and becomes a NH Broker.


Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate

aka New England School of Real Estate

P.O. Box 3296, Manchester, NH  03105

207-351-3335, 603-666-4567 fax

Email: RoosaK@yahoo.com

Home Page | Instructors | Weekly Pre-License Course | Weekend Pre-License Course | Licensee Training Program | Buyer Representation & State Law Classes | Internet Courses and Links